[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Possible alternative was: Re: U.S. Army Research Laboratory Open Source License (ARL OSL) Version 0.4.1

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Mon Mar 20 14:18:31 UTC 2017

I understand, and appreciate the concern.  I'm not worried about Debian
including ARL code; I'm concerned about Debian being precluded from including
code because of actions on ARL's part.  Basically, I want to make sure they
have the option of using ARL code; we have to earn the privilege to be
included in there. :)

Thanks,
Cem Karan