[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Possible alternative was: Re: U.S. Army Research Laboratory Open Source License (ARL OSL) Version 0.4.1

Richard Fontana fontana at opensource.org
Fri Mar 17 20:55:47 UTC 2017

I would just encourage you to consider instead recommending the
enlightened approach being taken by your colleagues at
github.com/deptofdefense/code.mil, which would be more consistent with
the ARL lawyers' apparent belief that some horrible disaster will occur
if they put US published code under a copyright license. :)