[License-discuss] License Question

Kevin Fleming kevin+osi at kpfleming.us
Thu Feb 16 13:33:47 UTC 2017

Another option is to contact the Software Freedom Conservancy, which
represents a number of people who hold copyrights on code in the Linux
kernel and do pursue violators, primarily to get access to the source code
for everyone's benefit. You likely wouldn't be surprised to learn that they
have a large backlog of violation reports, though, and your report would
have to go into that queue.