[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: NOSA 2.0, Copyfraud and the US Government

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Tue Aug 29 18:31:43 UTC 2017

CC has to submit CC0 according to tradition/rules. For them to bother, since they won't amend CC0 itself, probably there needs to be some assurance it will at least get a vote at the next board meeting, if not assurance it would pass.

Neither seems likely.

Easier to just to shrug their shoulders and ignore the whole OSI approval thing.