[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: NOSA 2.0, Copyfraud and the US Government

Stephen Michael Kellat smkellat at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 16:34:34 UTC 2017

As bad as it sounds, would a brief statutory clarification be useful in this instance?  We can write around Congress all we want but getting them to fix this to be public domain globally is best done by amending the law.  A small rider proposed through channels per the Recommendations Clause in Article II, Section 3 of the federal constitution would work nicely.

Stephen Michael Kellat