[License-discuss] Views on React licensing?

Jim Jagielski jim at jaguNET.com
Fri Dec 2 11:51:27 UTC 2016

Personally, I am conflicted with the idea of exact conditions
and requirements of a LICENSE not being fully specified in
the LICENSE itself. It almost seems like a way to "get around"
at least OSI approval, plus it adds (IMO) confusion. It is
quite possible to have an OSI approved licensed s/w package
be made "non-open source" by careful crafting of the PATENTS
file, which bothers and concerns me.