[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: U.S. Army Research Laboratory Open Source License (ARL OSL) 0.4.0

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Thu Aug 18 20:59:47 UTC 2016

Why not limit it to USG lawyers? That may be an easier sell for a first
meeting.  Especially if you can convince someone at the OMB to host the
telcon because of the new policy and get the relevant DOJ lawyers to dial
in.

It is too much to expect clear guidance (this is the government after all)
but it would at least be useful if the lawyers that approved the release
of code.gov under CC0 could tell your lawyers why they thought it was
sufficient.  Especially if these are the same set of lawyers providing
legal guidance to the White House OMB 20% OSS mandate.

On 8/18/16, 4:36 PM, "License-discuss on behalf of Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY
RDECOM ARL (US)" <license-discuss-bounces at opensource.org on behalf of