[License-discuss] Any Free License, an open source license

Paul R. Tagliamonte paultag at opensource.org
Sat Nov 14 01:18:35 UTC 2015

Although not directly related, I started porting licenses to a machine
readable format in git repo at https://github.com/OpenSourceOrg/licenses

Eventually I'd like to even tag "releases", which makes stuff like pointing
to licenses approved at X date more interesting.

(Patches, bugs, ideas welcome)

Paul