[License-discuss] License question

Stefan Kuhn stefhk3 at web.de
Sun May 3 21:02:47 UTC 2015

Hi Nuno,
I found similar things discussed on the list, so I thought it might be
worth asking, sorry if that was a misunderstanding.
Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you, I don't know which company you
are talking about. This is a question related to an open source project.
I know Himmelkron though, in case you ever come there, visit the former
monastery. The cloister is nice, if you examine the angels playing music
on the high points of the arches closely, you will notice that some of
the play the bagpipe - providing proof that this instrument now
considered so Scottish was once popular all over Europe.
Cheers,
Stefan