[License-discuss] Is what's made with Open Source, Open Source?

Cinly Ooi cooi at theiet.org
Thu Jun 11 13:26:41 UTC 2015

Dear Gerv

You are right. I did assume the output of the program Rapid is code for the
app and the output code is GPL-ed. Sorry for not making it clear.

Best Regards,
Cinly

*****
Don't bother with footer please. I don't read them and will not be bounded
by them.
It cannot be enforced legally anyway. If it can, then remember this: This
footer always triumph yours.