[License-discuss] Does this look like an open source license?

Cinly Ooi cinly.ooi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:08:43 UTC 2015

In that case ask your lawyers.

I don't know the legal system in China. However, I do believe if the
license is not valid because it is written in English and not Chinese, then
the default license applies. And I do believe the default license will be
no copying permitted just like in other countries. If so, it will be the
defendant that suffers instead of the plaintiff.

If the judge cannot handle the case because his English is not good enough
then the standard response is to send it to another who can, or get it
translated by an independent legal translation service. As such, I won't
put too much weight on the hearsay.

Best Regards,
Cinly

*****
I do not read footer and will not be bounded by them. If they are legally
enforceable then this one always triumph yours.