[License-discuss] CDDL 1.0 vs. 1.1

Mike Milinkovich mike.milinkovich at eclipse.org
Fri Dec 11 15:59:22 UTC 2015

On 11/12/2015 10:33 AM, Simon Phipps wrote:
> Sun never bothered to request approval for 1.1 as the lawyers involved
> regarded the changes as trivial.

Hmmm. Doesn't that put consumers in the awkward position of using
software which is not strictly speaking under an OSI-approved license?

I notice that the license at Glassfish has also been updated to have
Oracle as the license steward. Would anyone object if I ask them to
submit the revision to license-review for approval?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich at eclipse.org
+1.613.220.3223 (mobile)