[License-discuss] [Webmaster] [Web Site] Suggestion for web site improvement

Luis Villa luis at lu.is
Sun Feb 23 23:19:37 UTC 2014

[Move this to license-discuss from the board mailing list]

I definitely want to have text versions of licenses on the mailing list,
but exactly how we do that is still TBD (both in technical terms and in
terms of finding the manpower to make the switch).

In my ideal world, we store the licenses in markdown as the canonical
license version, and our CMS allows us to present both a rendered version
and the markdown version at the reader's convenience.

Luis