[License-discuss] License incompatibility

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Fri Sep 6 13:33:06 UTC 2013

Rick Moen wrote at 22:36 (EDT) on Tuesday:
> Thank you for your very generous and thoughtful reply, Bradley.  I'll
> have to spend some time reading it carefully.  I appreciate your time
> and trouble.

I'm glad that admittedly overly-lengthy post of mine was helpful to you
(and another person who also thanked me for it off-list).  It really
should be worked into a blog post rather than just a mailing list post,
which I'll try to do at some point.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy