[License-discuss] Newbie post: Localisable open source software license

ChanMaxthon xcvista at me.com
Tue Oct 22 01:52:05 UTC 2013

I will avoid fragmentation by forcing all localized versions of the same license freely interchangeable. A starting point: the license can be substituted with another localization of the same license, even without making any other modification to the work (distributors and copiers can relicense).

Sent from my iPhone