[License-discuss] Issue on licenses pages

Luis Villa luis at lu.is
Wed Nov 27 17:09:59 UTC 2013

[I've been on vacation, and/or preparing for vacation; apologies for
my slow responses here, which will continue through Sunday.]

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Engel Nyst <engel.nyst at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the text intended to no longer be accessible?

As far as I know, this is not intentional; as Larry hinted at, there
was certainly heavy politics around those licenses, but I don't
believe they were intentionally removed from the website. Larry, is
that the case? If they were not removed at your request, Larry, I'm
happy to have them re-added. (If they were removed at the request of
someone other than Larry, I'm more than happy to fix/clarify the
historical record.)

Luis