[License-discuss] Listing of licensing-related tools

Reincke, Karsten k.reincke at telekom.de
Mon Nov 25 18:44:01 UTC 2013

Dear Lius;

We have just created a new worldwide accessible instance of the OSCAd which now is running on a server which is intended to live for a very long time much longer - than the instance running on my private server.

So, I think it would be fine to update the link in your list to that server: http://opensource.telekom.net/oscad/.

In the moment we, Deutsche Telekom AG, are going to start a cooperation with the company  aMaDEUS (http://www.amadeus.com). There are already working on an OSCAd-2.0. There first results shall be communicated on the FOSDEM in Europe. And, of course, we will re-install such improved Versions on the Telekom open source server mentioned above. The sources will constantly be offered on github. So, there should be no need to modify the links too often ;-)

Best regards
Karsten

---
Deutsche Telekom AG