[License-discuss] Text version issue on licenses pages

Martin Michlmayr tbm at hp.com
Tue Mar 19 15:40:21 UTC 2013

* Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> [2013-03-17 10:58]:
> I agree that these should be served as plain text without the CMS
> header/footer/etc., but don't (offhand) see a way of doing this in the
> CMS. Any lurking Drupal masters want to show me how it can be done?

I don't believe it can be done by creating a page in Drupal; instead,
I suggest you attach the plain text version to the page of the
license, and then you can link to the attachment (which will be a
plain text file).

Alternatively, we could simply create a directory on the server
(outside of Drupal) and put the plain text files there.

--
Martin Michlmayr
Open Source Program Office, Hewlett-Packard