[License-discuss] OSI and SPDX license list

Martin Michlmayr tbm at hp.com
Fri Feb 15 11:40:38 UTC 2013

* Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy at openlogic.com> [2013-02-14 17:59]:
> 6) missing short identifiers on OSI website or in OSI urls - I have noted
> some where the url did not have the short identifier in the spreadsheet
> version of the SPDX-LL, Martin - I can help you with that, if it's not
> obvious.

I believe I fixed all of those yesterday.

Looking at the spreadsheet, version 1.17:

 - Apache-1.1: updated URL
 - EFL-1.0: updated URL
 - Intel: updated URL and added identifier
 - LPL-1.0: updated URL
 - MPL-1.0: updated URL
 - OSL-1.0: updated URL
 - OSL-2.1: updated URL

If any URLs are still wrong on opensource.org, let me know and I can
fix them.

--
Martin Michlmayr
Open Source Program Office, Hewlett-Packard