[License-discuss] Open source license chooser choosealicense.com launched.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 28 20:25:02 UTC 2013

Quoting Luis Villa (luis at lu.is):

> Yes, please, let's not rehash this discussion here. It's been done
> many times, and the list is already overflowing this week.

I'd actually be interested in Bradley or Eben pointing to any caselaw
that supports their view.  It's a fair, interesting, and relevant
question, and I'd really like to know the answer.  If it turns out that
the answer is 'That's not been adjudicated in any directly relevant
manner, but here are the reasons we think it will work the way we have
been claiming for many years', that would be interesting and worth
hearing, too.

If Bradley (and/or Eben) just don't want to address that question for
whatever reason fair enough.  It's their time and effort to use as they
wish.  However, no harm raising it.

And, like Larry, I'm not seeing any overwhelming flood of mailing list
traffic.