[License-discuss] The alphabetical list

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Mon Nov 12 21:49:01 UTC 2012

Same.  I used it this way today when I was curious if the Code Project
Open License was OSI approved. It's not but is on the osrc top 20 list - I
dunno if that is a bug or a feature...I assume there is some weird history
given that the OSI is "below the fold" on their resource page and grouped
with SPDX (who?).

Arguably if you are going to Ctrl-F the page the other list works better
since the retired licenses exist on that page and not the alphabetical
one.  I tend to scan the page visually since the list isn't all that long.