[License-discuss] proposal to revise and slightly reorganize the OSI licensing page [revisited]

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Mon Nov 12 19:08:38 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Tzeng, Nigel H. <Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu> wrote:

> If you want to update main "Open Source Licenses" landing page that isn't
> mostly blank with two links then I'd move some of the FAQ answers to the
> landing page.  Discussion regarding what permissive and copyleft means
> would be helpful for a newcomer.

I like the idea of using FAQ content to help flesh this out. Any other
suggestions for specific "most valuable" FAQ questions that could be
copied to or linked from the page? (From Nigel or anyone else?)

[I'd also repeat my call of a few weeks back- if anyone has a few
hours to try to edit the FAQ into useful categories, let me know.]

Luis