[License-discuss] [License-review] CC0 incompliant with OSD on patents, [was: MXM compared to CC0 ]

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Mon Mar 12 03:56:21 UTC 2012

Russ Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com> writes:
>Removing the CC's again. Alexander, you have twice been barred from
>license-discuss because of your repetitve arguments which do not
>address points already made by other people.

Well, that wasn't the reason (at least not the most recent time he was
banned).  The reason was that he was frequently directly insulting to
people; this happened again later in this thread.

I've removed him again, from both license-* lists.  I guess he's not
going to respect the bans, so the list administrators will have to stay
vigilant and be ready to do it again.  Which we are.

-Karl