[License-discuss] proposal to revise and slightly reorganize the OSI licensing pages

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 12 01:54:07 UTC 2012

Quoting Tzeng, Nigel H. (Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu):

> Kindly don't tell me what I've read over the years.

I'm more than done with this.

Not very surprisingly, attempting to post a serious answer to your
rhetorical question ('What was the value of this observation?') was
simply a waste of time, and has merely elicited a bunch more.
Sorry you didn't like my commnt.  Have a great day.

And, since you assume bad faith on my part (and for amazingly dumb reasons),
don't expect more of my time.