[License-discuss] revising/updating the license categorization [was Re: proposal to revise and slightly reorganize the OSI licensing pages]

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Mon Jun 4 18:32:20 UTC 2012

Luis Villa asked:

I've been on the list for almost exactly five years (at least under this
email address) and my archives don't appear to have any such drafts or
discussions from you. I'd be happy for pointers to them, though.

The OSI mailing list archives online go back to 2011. :-(  They are of no
help.  Has our past disappeared entirely?

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen

3001 King Ranch Rd., Ukiah, CA 95482

Office: 707-485-1242