[License-discuss] License which requires watermarking? (Attribution Provision)

ldr ldr stackoverflowuser95 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 12:05:08 UTC 2012

I have noticed that a lot of the discussion occurring is on section 7
of the GPL license; so I feel the need to alleviate those concerns and
tell you outright that what I am considering for my SaaS Startup.

I.e.: FreeBSD license with two added provisions:

1. "Badgeware" (as you call it) requirement, i.e.: that every page of
the site and mobile-apps' have a copyright area which contains: