[License-discuss] Making the PHP FAQ generic

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Fri Dec 7 22:02:37 UTC 2012

Luis is completely right that this question is independent of the FAQ
entry being discussed in this thread.  Could we please make it a new
thread if we're going to discuss it (but also not discuss it unless
we're going to write a FAQ entry about it, which I suggest we not do
because it's not actually frequently asked of OSI in my experience)?

-Karl