[License-discuss] Can copyrights be abandoned to the public domain?

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Fri Aug 17 17:05:04 UTC 2012

[This email best viewed in HTML format]

Hi Ben,

It would be difficult for Linus Torvalds to complain about porn when he
intentionally released an operating system that is so ideally suited for the
delivery of porn. It would be like Michelangelo complaining because
derivatives of his statue of David revealed some private parts.

/Larry

Source: http://www.richardclover.co.uk/node/39