[License-discuss] Draft of new OSI licenses landing page; please review.

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Mon Apr 9 04:05:21 UTC 2012

Okay, I've completely rewritten the introductory text on the page, based
on comments on this list, and removed LGPL from the short group at the
top (also based on comments on this list).  Comments welcome, please.

  http://opensource.org/licenses-draft

I think it's still an open question whether BSD/MIT should remain in the
short group, so let's please continue that conversation.  The fact that
they remain there for now should not be taken as prejudicial.

Thank you very much, everyone, for the incredibly helpful feedback.
When this discussion list shines, it shines brightly indeed!

-K