Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Sat Jul 30 23:01:39 UTC 2011

Hello Fernando,
    1.) thanks for your INSIGHT's
    2.) I will DEFINITELY *go another way*
    3.) I will DEFINE (most probably) a NEW licence Type:

a) OPENING my source
b) DEFINING the LICENCE issues, making a *fair share* commercial model.

When this is not actually conforming to OSS or whatever rules:

I will NOT take care. Sorry to say.

What I will try is to make some (maybe new) rules, where every
contributor and/or sales agent
does get a fair share (and me, as well, sorry to say)

Business is Business (as usual)

Thomas Schneider
CEO
ThSITC It Consulting KG

Authorized IBM ISV (Independent Software Vendor)

--
Thomas Schneider (www.thsitc.com)