Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Fri Jul 29 22:32:04 UTC 2011

Hello John,
    let me first thank you for your insight's.

Frankly speaking, I'm in the EDP (nowadays called IT) since the early
sixties, and have
autored a couple of programs on Geisco's worldwide MARK III service
decades ago.

They did have a so-called royalty fee: I got, for instance, 20% as an
author for usage of my soft.

I never did actually understand what the original software AUTHOR's are
LIVING from
(when they don't have a second job) in the OSF community (unless
*sponsored* by a big
name (with a lot of money...).

I will now still collect all hint's I'm getting for a while, and then
come up with a decision.

Thanks again,

Thomas Schneider.

--