Zeo Developer Terms of Use

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:09:57 UTC 2011

You do not have sufficient ownership over THEIR code to release it
under anything resembling a copyleft license.  Or to release the whole
(your code plus theirs) under any open source license at all.
Furthermore if you intend to use their web API, then users must
acquire their own Web API Keys.

You do have the right to release your own code under a liberal
license.  *However* I'd highly recommend that your code come with a
disclaimer pointing users to their license.  Because people are bound
by Zeo's license, and you wouldn't want to encourage accidental
violations of their license.