Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Alexandre Terekhov alexandre.terekhov at yahoo.de
Tue Aug 16 14:32:13 UTC 2011

> software sales than anything else.  The other 9 all had
> multiple revenue streams but made more money from software
> consulting than anything else they did with software.
> (Several, such as IBM, ...

Eh, IBM?

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Enterprise-Applications/30-Reasons-Why-Software-Rules-at-IBM-279185/

"Once the neglected stepchild of IBM's colossal services business and systems unit, IBM Software is now a huge profit driver for Big Blue. Indeed, IBM's Software Group now competes with IBM Global Services as the top money maker for the company. Over the past decade, IBM has transformed its business model as the company shifted to higher value areas of software, improved efficiencies of its business and invested in long-term opportunities. This slide show identifies 30 reasons why software is big business at IBM."