Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:58:43 UTC 2011

A piece of perspective may explain this for you.

The open source movement started as a way to make free software
acceptable to businesses.  Most people who are involved in the open
source movement use open source software professionally inside of
companies.  Thus attempting to block commercial use has taken you out
of the whole point of open source software, and has made the software
useless for most people who might otherwise want to use it.

Thus commercial use is not a fringe corner case.  Either for open
source software, or for people involved in open source software.