Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Sat Aug 6 23:07:26 UTC 2011

Rod Dixon <roddixon at cyberspaces.org> writes:
>I understand the desire to be helpful to the OP, but I think it is OK
>- if not preferable - to say to someone that we cannot help you on
>this list given your stated objective and the purpose of this list.

Seconded.

This isn't a list for helping people use licenses to do whatever they
want to do.  It's a list for helping people understand what open source
licenes do.  Even broadly interpreted, there are still plenty of
conversations that drift beyond that mandate, and I think we can be a
bit more vigilant about gently nudging those off-list.  (It's fine for
anyone to privately offer a poster consulting help, of course.)

-Karl