Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Thu Aug 4 21:47:13 UTC 2011

Hello David,
    so much thank's here from Vienna, Austria, for your insight's.

The Potential of PP is a fully automated machine to step-wise transform
an application written in any PROCEDURAL Language to any OBJECT ORIENTED
Language.

By DESIGN, it takes the steps a usual programmer will take knowing both
languages... :-)

I will see wether I can get this running under my propsed Licence Model.

Anyway, I would like to thank you for your contribution on this issue.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Schneider (www.thsitc.com)