NASA Open Source Agreement v1.3

Jeremy Wright wrightjmf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:26:09 UTC 2011

Thank you Nigel and Ben for enlightening me on this.

I'll post a message on the debian-legal list to find out what issues
(if any) they have with the NOSA license. Even if making the license
"more free" doesn't significantly increase contributions, I still
think it would be worthwhile to research this a little more.

Thanks again.

Jeremy