OpenSource may not disallow it

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:52:15 UTC 2009

The courts of multiple countries, including the USA, have handed down
rulings that disagree with you.  Open source software has to allow
several specific freedoms, but may have substantial restrictions
beyond that.

For a list of those freedoms, and their rationale, see
http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php.

Ben