Viral permissiveness

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Tue Feb 3 20:27:03 UTC 2009

There was a legal workshop at the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit
last year. The Linux Foundation attorneys and the kernel team
representative confirmed that they could, if they wanted, to, re-license
the Linux kernel. They said it would be a painful process and that
they'd rather not do it.

Remember, we're talking about collective works, not sole works.

    Thanks

    Bruce