GPL, BSD, commercial

Michele Bosi michele.bosi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:06:46 UTC 2009

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your reply. Yes "my program" is an original work where I am
the copyright owner, I think for now it is reasonable to assume a
"yes", i.e. I will distribute my program with this dual-licensing
mechanism and since I distribute the sources and not the binaries I
hope I will be fine thanks to the section 5 of the LGPL v2.1
license... the famous last words...

Michele

PS.
Sorry if I have to start a new thread every time I reply but it looks
like either the mailing-list is not properly configured (the
"reply-to" is not set to license-discuss at opensource.org) or gmail gets
mixed up (when I press "reply" instead of replying to the mailing list
gmail replies to the actual user!).