Quick newbie question

Chuck Swiger chuck at codefab.com
Thu Oct 9 22:44:55 UTC 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 3:32 PM, Chris Couch wrote:
> 4. Integrity of The Author's Source Code
[ ... ]

> Could you please tell me what licenses implement this specific
> requirement?

It used to be the case that Dan Bernstein objected to modified
versions of qmail and his other projects from being distributed, so
people ended up distributing separate qmail patchsets which each
individual would have to apply themselves.  (Those restrictions have
since been relaxed, as per http://cr.yp.to/distributors.html.)

Arguably, this doesn't answer your question, as DJB also didn't
believe in providing an explicit license for his software, either....

Regards,
--
-Chuck