MS continued attack on OSD #6

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Mar 19 18:47:50 UTC 2008

B Galliart writes:
 > are "nonsense."[2]  But for whatever reason, Microsoft's claim seems
 > to go unchallenged.
 >
 > On March 5th, Alex Ionescu, a Microsoft Student Ambassador, posted to
 > Slashdot the claim that "Microsoft Singularity Now 'Open' Source."[3]

Go read that article, and count the number of responses I made.  Also
know that the title of the article was initially "Microsoft
Singularity Now Open Source." and I asked Rob Malda to change it.

"Unchallenged" is an overstatement.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software