Removal Re: Censure Re: Affero Licence/AGPL

Ernest Prabhakar ernest.prabhakar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:31:27 UTC 2008

Hi all,

On Mar 16, 2008, at 7:31 AM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>> I've made no fault, Ernest.

Just to close the loop, I have made the difficult decision to suspend
Alexander from the group. He is no longer subscribed.

For the record, I made several offers to identify more constructive
ways for him to participate, but (as Ken noted) he did not believe
there was anything he needed to change about his behavior.

I do think he raised some valid questions, and I hope the rest of the
list will find ways to effectively address anything of importance.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message
me directly.

Sincerely,
Ernest Prabhakar
L-D Moderator