Affero Licence/AGPL

Ryan Cross ryanecross at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 01:53:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

Is there any status or information regarding the GNU Affero General
Public License? It is mentioned as part of the GPL3, so it might be
approved by proxy. Is there a similar license that is more prevalent
than the AGPL? I am aware of the Honest Public License that is
basically the same, but doesn't seem to have any wide spread usage.

I would like to get the AGPL approved if it needs to be, but I
probably don't count as the license steward. Does anyone else know
anything else in this regard?

Thanks,
Ryan

P.S. Is this list acceptable to ask for licensing help for a project?