compatibility Re: License committee report for January 2008

Ernest Prabhakar ernest.prabhakar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:35:31 UTC 2008

Hi Rick et al,

On Jan 28, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Ben Tilly
>> I like the question, but not the way you put the answer.  Here are a
>> series of questions and answers on this topic.
>
> More fundamentally, I fail to see, really, what his questions and
> answers have particularly to do with OSI in the first place.

While Alexander's answers weren't enormously useful as originally
written, I think Ben did a marvelous job of "turning lemons into
lemonade" -- as these are questions that "real people" (not us license
geeks on this list :-) often have:

https://osi.osuosl.org/wiki/help/license

As always, feel free to submit comments to the list (and editors, feel
free to improve the phrasing I tweaked from Ben).

-- Ernie P.