GPL issue at my work place

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:30:01 UTC 2008

I hate to play the popular kid, but you can ask them succicntly what
they know that Google doesn't. We use gpl'd code on our production,
internal corporate and shipping on the search appliance.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com