New Moderation Policy Re: Code of Conduct for OSI Mailing Lists

Ernest Prabhakar ernest.prabhakar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:48:01 UTC 2008

HI Nigel,

On Jan 1, 2008, at 10:22 PM, Tzeng, Nigel H. wrote:
> Given that you admit he hasn't been given a reprimand or probation
> prior to removal for not glaringly violating the code of conduct
> (but managing to do so spectacularly yourself) perhaps the OSI
> should review how the mailing list is run.

Effective immediately, I am the new moderator of License Discuss (as
nominally expressed in the charter):

http://opensource.org/lists

I thank Russ for all his hard work over the years, and trust that this
new arrangement will allow him to better focus his efforts on license-
review.

I agree that we all have some work to do in order to better support
the new direction, and welcome other suggestions you may have. I am
already in discussion with Chris about his suspension, to determine
the best way for all of us to move forward.

Best,
Ernie Prabhakar
License Discuss Moderator