OT- Rick Mohe's posting advice

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:20:47 UTC 2008

Rich Mohe at his best.

Quoting Rick Mohe (rick at linuxmafia.com):

> Quoting David A. Temeles, Jr. (dtemeles at nvalaw.com):
>
> > I am rather new to actually posting in discussion groups, so please excuse
> > my rather clumsy attempts to communicate with the group.
>
> Thank you again, for participating.  I can suggest an add-in for your
> mail program...

> (aka Microsoft Outlook 2003)
>
> ...that you might consider, if your company's IT policy permits.  It's
> called Outlook Quotefix, a proprietary free-of-charge program described
> and downloadable here, that permits you to use standard Internet quoting:
> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
>
> I have no experience with it (am not a Microsoft user), but have heard
> good things about it.  In particular, it doesn't prevent you from
> running MS-Outlook _without_ Quotefix, e.g., to interact with people who
> expect Microsoft-style quoting and top-posting.

Perhaps Rich can recommend (to all subscribers of this list) an add-on
to mitigate the same "problem" regarding, say, default configuration
of IBM Lotus Notes and etc. Clients.

:-)

regards,
alexander.

--
"Notwithstanding Jacobsen's confused discussion of unilateral
contracts, bilateral contracts, implied licenses, "licenses to the

 -- Brief of Appellees (CAFC 2008-1001).