OSL 3.0 Explained

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:44:38 UTC 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 10:12 PM, Lawrence Rosen <lrosen at rosenlaw.com> wrote:
> My article explaining OSL 3.0 is now available on my website,
> http://rosenlaw.com/OSL3.0-explained.htm.

As you may recall I took issue (in private) with "Unilateral Contracts
And Conditions" part of your submission.

Now... I, for one, would be really interested to hear your thoughts
(in public) regarding above mentioned subject in light of

"F.        The District Court correctly found that Katzer did not
exceed the scope of the license . . . 1) . . . 2) . . . 3)"

part of

http://jmri.sourceforge.net/k/docket/cafc-pi-1/Appellee_brief.pdf

TIA.

regards,
alexander.

--
"Notwithstanding Jacobsen's confused discussion of unilateral
contracts, bilateral contracts, implied licenses, "licenses to the

  -- Brief of Appellees (CAFC 2008-1001).