Boost Software License -- when can it be approved?

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Tue Feb 5 16:21:44 UTC 2008

on Tue Feb 05 2008, Russ Nelson <nelson-AT-crynwr.com> wrote:

> David Abrahams writes:
>  > Is there anything I can do to help move this along?  There seem to be no
>  > obstacles to accepting the license and we continue to receive inquiries
>  > like the one below that show some bafflement on behalf of users that
>  > we're not OSI-approved yet.
>
> GAH!  Okay, I've been a lamer again (everybody gets their turn to be a
> lamer on the OSI board, but I get to be the most public lamer).  I was
> supposed to have told you that we approved the license after the
> January 9th board meeting.
>
> Thanks for ping'ing me about this.

That's fantastic!  Now, can we let the world know?  What does it take to
get the Boost Software License added to the lists at
http://opensource.org/licenses/alphabetical and
http://opensource.org/licenses/category ?

Once that's done I can finally stop pestering you.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting